Friday, December 6, 2013

Always Beautiful!


Always Beautiful by M.K. Oien
 Release Date: December 10, 2013


 My name is Lucille Marie Harris, but everyone calls me Lucky.
 My life was planned out by me, for me. I wanted nothing more than to finish school and have my dream job. I let nothing or no one stand in the way of that. That is until I met Zeppelin Rhoades. He had a way of changing me; turning my world upside down and making me feel reckless.
 This is the tale of a summer romance that changes the course of two people’s lives forever.
 You think you know how this story ends, but you have no idea. It isn’t always about where we end up. It’s about how we get there.
 One person can change your life forever. Zeppelin Rhoades changed mine.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18334122-always-beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment