Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Wild Aces by Marni Mann


 
 
 
Marni’s Social Media Links





 

Purchase Links


B&N: Coming soon



 


Wild Aces Synopsis

Trapper Montgomery 

His darkness drew me in. 

A mystery with a past I wanted to solve. 

He was cold, like ice, but set me on fire. 

A heat I hadn't felt in ages. 

But when I saw his face, I burned... 

In mourning

Again.

Brea Bradley 

She melted from my voice--shuddered from my touch. 

But trembled from the memories 

That my face brought back. 

She wanted more... 

Maybe even him. 

I wasn't the hand she counted on. 

But I was what she was dealt...

A Wild Ace with no way to win.

 

Lori's 5+ star review
short but sweet
 
Gawd, I though Derek Block was hot!!! Damn, Trapper is flaming hot!!!! What he went through as a boy and how he turned out is a amazing. Brea has dealt with some crap too in the last few years. I love how they meet and get to know each other a little. Made for such a strong bond and relationship no matter what happened between them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment