Monday, October 21, 2013

First off, I'd like to thank N.M. Silber for sending me this book. I LOVED IT!!! Cannot wait for Home Court Advantage to be released. I laughed so hard. I want to have hot monkey sex now too!! LOL. I love Gabrielle's Bubbe...she reminds me of my late Gram, always spoke her mind too. Braden is hot!
"Please, please, please can I keep him mom? I promise I'll take good care of him! Oh baby, I'll take care of him!" I love that quote from Gabrielle.
oh and this one...."Look at me Gabrielle," he demanded. And I fixed my eyes on him dazedly. He gave me the hottest Braden sex look I had ever seen. :Let's see if it fits now, baby," he said in a voice that sounded like he was barely holding on to his self-control.

Hurry up with HCA!!!!!!!!!! -------- Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment