Thursday, April 24, 2014

Possessed by You by Jo-Anna Walker

 
Lori's 5+ star review
 
 
 


Releasing control is relief…

I was warned about men like Brett MacLean.

He was dark and thrilling, intense and controlling. And he captivated me from the very start. He unleashed something inside of me like no other. His bad rep and troubled past drew me to him like gasoline feeding a flame.

With just one taste, I felt the danger in him, the uncontrollable power that left me breathless. The passion consumed me. Fast and hard.

Temptation couldn't guard my heart. I should have known a man of such raw and wild desires came with competition
 
 
 
 
 



Just finished Possessed by You and now am reading Revealed by you and let me tell you, I ran out of panties this morning after starting the second book- I never thought anyone would beat Christian Grey out for my #1 Dom male, but I think Brett has done that-or at least tied. OMG I LOVE BRETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG, the things he does to my lady parts,ooh!!!! From the moment Evvie calls him an asshole, you know that Brett is going to try to "possess" her. She has become a challenge for him from the starting gate. The hot steamy sex is sometimes too much to handle, but so easy to love and read. If you liked FSOG, you will LOVE this trilogy!!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment