Wednesday, November 6, 2013



He's mine, and I'm his. Our love is all-consuming, powerful,
imperfect, and real...


In the international bestseller REAL, the unstoppable bad boy of the Underground fighting circuit finally met his match. Hired to keep him in prime condition, Brooke Dumas unleashed a primal desire in Remington "Riptide" Tate as vital as the air he breathes... and now he can't live without her.

Brooke never imagined she would end up with the man who is every woman's dream, but not all dreams end happily ever after, and just when they need each other the most, she is torn away from his side. Now with distance and darkness between them, the only thing left is to fight for the love of the man she calls MINE


                                                           (borrowed from Pinterest)




God, could there be a hotter alpha male out there than Remington Riptide Tate?!!!!!! I think not!!!!
Well, wow-OMG!!!! I thought I loved Remy in Real, but in Mine, I think I just went over the deep end!!! I love alpha males as it is, but Remington Riptide Tate is the biggest alpha male ever. I read it so fast that I am now re reading it because I am sure that I missed some good stuff while trying to stay awake until 3 am to finish cuz I just couldn't put it down.
Brooke is much more "grown up" in Mine. She realizes she made a huge mistake leaving Remy like she did and is going to do everything she can to make it up to him. Remy's life was turned upside down when she left him at the hospital with no way to come after her. My favorite thing that Remy and Brooke do is expressing themselves through music. And Iris is the best song for Remy to ever give to Brooke. Every line of that song says it all. "When everything's meant to be broken, I just want you to know who I am." Actually the whole playlist that is in this story is head on spot for these two lovers.

"He's mine, and I'm his. Our love is all-consuming, powerful, imperfect and real....

Cannot wait for Nov 26 when Remy's story comes out!!!!!
RRRRRIIIIIIIPPPPPPTTTTIIIIDDDDDEEEEE!!!!!!!!!


                                                              Borrowed from Pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment