Thursday, January 9, 2014

Caedmon's Curse- The Golden Key Chronicles by AJ Nuest



The key would unlock his future and the safety of his kingdom, but he never imagined the sorceress would unlock his heart…

The two years Prince Caedmon suffered in the dungeons of Seviere’s keep left him with more than just lash marks lacing his back. He now retains the secret behind the key, and is the only one who understands its grim connection to his beloved Rowena. Torn between telling her the truth and risking their future, he agrees to join her perilous quest. But their enemies to the north are not the only menace determined to see them fail and, to prove his love, he must conquer the demons of his past.

Join Caedmon and Rowena as they rediscover a love bound by fate, and struggle to unravel the significance behind Caedmon’s Curse, Book III in The Golden Key Chronicles.


Lori's review:

Release date is here so here is my 5 star review!!! Love ya AJ!!!!!

If I thought the first two books were great, this book is by far my n my favorite of the 3(but I'm thinking #4 will be by far my favorite ;)

Caedmon was not about to let his "beloved" out there in the "wilderness" by herself to fight off Seviere's men. Rowena is a true fighter and definitely can take care of herself, but Caedmon was a great help.
"If you must go, then I would see you go having learned the best defense available." He shoved away from the tree and that same dark fury he'd earlier displayed creased his brow. " If you must leave me, then my first and only duty is to make certain you can keep yourself safe."...... "Why?" she railed. "Tell me why you would do this!" the strength of his arms enveloped her, cradling her against the broad width of his chest. " How could I not," he whispered, "when I love you as I do?"
Ahhhh my sweet sweet Caedmon!!!!

Rowena..... "I don't need the past any more. the only thing that matters to me now is you...us...our future. Don't you see? You've already given me everything I need. And that's more than enough. Because I love you."..... "I love you as well," he whispered. "More than Helios' diamonds offerings number in the sky."

how much more swoony can Caedmon get?!! I am so looking forward to the final book (well sad that its the last) because I want to see Caedmon and Rowena's HEA!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment