Thursday, January 16, 2014

Forever Loved by Deanna Roy





The much-anticipated sequel to the Top 10 bestselling new adult romance Forever Innocent.

“How do I tell the woman I love that I fathered a son with a prostitute?”

After four long years of separation, Gavin has finally reunited with his childhood love Corabelle. She’s forgiven him for leaving her during the funeral of their seven-day-old baby, and also for where he ended up — in Mexico to get a vasectomy.

But a message from Rosa, a prostitute he met the day of his surgery, brings his life to a crashing halt. She claims Gavin has fathered a son, now three years old and living with her cousin in Ensenada. He doesn’t know if he can trust Rosa, who never mentioned the boy before, or if his delicate reconciliation with Corabelle can withstand the shock if it is true.

Corabelle believes their future together is the right thing despite their past. But when she learns of this other child, the one thing she lost long ago and might never have again with Gavin, Corabelle’s faith that her life will ever follow her old dream is shattered. To make things right for Gavin and his son, she just might have to let go of the only person she always believed would be her forever love.

Forever Loved is the heart-wrenching conclusion to Gavin and Corabelle's passionate story.
HEA. 276 print pages






Lori's Review:
I have mixed feelings about my feelings on this review. I loved Forever innocent. I know the feelings of a baby in the NICU(my only difference is my child lived), so that was emotional for me. I do wish that she synopsis for this book was not how she chose to word it because it does take away from the OMG never saw that coming, and the emotions that should have come with that reveal. Without giving away too much, I was heartbroken, but happy of the way it ended. Can't wait for Tina's story and then hopefully the rest of Gavin & Corabelle's HEA! Corabelle (& Gavin too) has had to grow up even more in such a very short amount of time and for Cora to be as strong as she is now after all that has been happening, I am proud of her

No comments:

Post a Comment